Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
The Official Journal of the North American Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology and the International Federation of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (FIGIJ)
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and basic science research in pediatric and adolescent gynecology. The Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology includes all aspects of clinical and basic science research in pediatric and adolescent gynecology, as well as molecular biology research as applied to the field. The Journal draws in expertise from a variety of disciplines including pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, reproduction and gynecology, reproductive and pediatric endocrinology, genetics, and molecular biology.
The Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology features original studies, review articles, book and literature reviews, letters to the editor, and communications in brief. It is an essential resource for the libraries of OB/GYN specialists, as well as pediatricians and primary care physicians.
iTunes subscriptions to Journal of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
A single issue of the journal for $64.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 5.5
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0