Journal of Vascular Surgery
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in vascular surgery. The JVS app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JVS website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Vascular Surgery
The official journal of the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS), the Journal of Vascular Surgery (JVS) offers vascular, cardiothoracic, and general surgeons with original, peer-reviewed articles related to clinical and experimental studies, noninvasive diagnostic techniques, processes and vascular substitutes, micro-vascular surgical techniques, angiography, and endovascular management. The Journal also publishes content of special interest to the practicing vascular surgeon, such as patient diversity, diabetic foot ulcers, radiation safety, venous disease, etc.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of Vascular Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $399.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1