• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
The ANAI app allows you to stay up to date with the current clinical science (both research and practice-based) in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology, all with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a scholarly medical journal published monthly by the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The purpose of the Annals is to serve as an objective evidence-based forum for the allergy/immunology specialist to keep up to date on current clinical science (both research and practice-based) in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology. The emphasis of the journal will be to provide clinical and research information that is readily applicable to both the clinician and the researcher. Each issue of the Annals shall also provide opportunities to participate in accredited continuing medical education activities to enhance overall clinical proficiency.
iTunes purchases from Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
A single issue of the journal for $13.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- December 20, 2015 Initial release
- July 09, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0