Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Gastroenterology, Official Journal of the AGA Institute
Now it’s easy to stay current with the most prominent journal in the field of gastrointestinal disease. The Gastroenterology app, now available for both iPad and iPhone, brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Gastroenterology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Gastroenterology, the official journal of the AGA Institute, delivers up-to-date and authoritative coverage of both basic and clinical gastroenterology. Regular features include articles by leading authorities and reports on the latest treatments for diseases. Original research is organized by clinical and basic-translational content, as well as by alimentary tract, liver, pancreas, and biliary content. Gastroenterology also bridges the gap between basic and clinical science by publishing comprehensive reviews and perspectives on important topics such as pancreatitis and liver disease.
A single issue of the journal for $39.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $499.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 18, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- December 05, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0