• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
JACI, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and translational research on allergic diseases and clinical immunology. The JACI app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers and AAAAI members: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JACI, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, an official journal of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, publishes high-impact, cutting-edge clinical and translational research papers for allergists, immunologists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, and other physicians and researchers interested in allergic diseases and clinical immunology. Articles cover such topics as asthma, food allergy, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, primary immune deficiencies, occupational and environmental allergy, and other allergic and immunologic diseases, and include clinical trials and mechanistic studies that report on novel therapies, insights into underlying mechanisms, and other discoveries that will inform our understanding of these diseases and ultimately improve the diagnosis and management of patients.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- December 01, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.6.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0