Tap into one of the world’s most influential references with Goldman's Cecil Medicine, now rebuilt for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC & Mac on Inkling. As a universal app, you pay one price to get this book on all of these devices.
Optimized for each device, this widely respected reference is now always at your fingertips. Watch and learn with 64 instructional videos and dive into 70 case studies with detailed symptoms, images, audio clips, and example questions. Best of all, quickly find what you need with a powerful search that pulls results from your notes, everything in the book, and the web!
Details about Goldman’s Cecil Medicine on Inkling:
• See for yourself: Having trouble visualizing a complex procedure, or an EKG? The Inkling edition includes 64 instructional videos, all just a tap away.
• Take on a case: Put your newfound knowledge into practice with 70 clinical case studies that include audio clips, images, example questions and a plethora of background information.
• Book as Browser: Find anything from page numbers to exam techniques with a powerful search engine that even trawls the web for answers.
• Stay connected: Use embedded web links to get instant access to referenced guidelines, diagnostic criteria, and more—no typing required.
• When you create an Inkling account in the app on your iPad or iPhone, you can then access all of Goldman’s Cecil Medicine on the web as well, through Inkling.com/read. Plus, all of your notes and annotations will sync between all devices, including your computer.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release