It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information on pharmaceutical care, drug therapy, and pharmacy practice. The Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Pharmacy Today are now available on the APhA Publications app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for iPads and iPhones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
About APhA Publications
The Journal of the American Pharmacists Association
The Journal of the American Pharmacists Association is the official peer-reviewed journal of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), providing information on pharmaceutical care, drug therapy, diseases and other health issues, trends in pharmacy practice and therapeutics, informed opinion, and original research. JAPhA publishes original research, reviews, experiences, and opinion articles that link science to contemporary pharmacy practice to improve patient care.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
The Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences will publish original research papers, original research notes, invited topical reviews (including Minireviews), and editorial commentary and news. The area of focus shall be concepts in basic pharmaceutical science and such topics as chemical processing of pharmaceuticals, including crystallization, lyophilization, chemical stability of drugs, pharmacokinetics, biopharmaceutics, pharmacodynamics, pro-drug developments, metabolic disposition of bioactive agents, dosage form design, protein-peptide chemistry and biotechnology specifically as these relate to pharmaceutical technology, and targeted drug delivery.
Pharmacy Today is the monthly medication therapy management (MTM) magazine of the American Pharmacists Association, offering readers profiles of practices that employ unique MTM techniques to effectively serve their patients. Readers can use these profiles as models to develop and improve their own MTM practice, increase patient adherence, and build patient loyalty.
- June 22, 2016 Initial release
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.6.2
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1