* New Feature: Alerts is a new communication feature that delivers the latest information about Relief Central and 'Country of the Week'
* Updated banners and icons
* Regular updates to Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak Guidelines:
▪ "What's New" in the outbreak - cases, public health measures, clinical advances
▪ Vaccine updates and comparisons
▪ Expert searches of PubMed medical literature
▪ And more...
* Bug fixes
Thank you for downloading Relief Central. We welcome feedback and participation of organizations who would like to contribute to this effort.
**Includes Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines, an exclusive resource used by tens of thousands of clinicians, developed to help the health care community stay up-to-date with this rapidly changing infectious disease**
Relief Central is a free mobile and web resource developed by staff and friends of Unbound Medicine. It includes the latest versions of The World Factbook from the CIA, CDC Health Information for International Travel (The Yellow Book), Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines, the Field Operations Guide from USAID, Prime PubMed Search, and Relief News from the Red Cross, United Nations, US Centers for Disease Control, CDC, FEMA, and more.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) GUIDELINES
Coronavirus Guidelines, updated regularly, includes the latest developments regarding this deadly virus (also known as 2019-nCoV; SARS-CoV-2) as well as an interactive Preparedness Checklist (CDC), Case Definitions, Clinical Syndromes, Infection Control, Lab Diagnosis, Treatment recommendations, and links to references/resources.
THE WORLD FACTBOOK
The World Factbook from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) contains detailed information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 266 world countries and territories.
CDC YELLOW BOOK (Health Information for International Travel)
The Yellow Book presents advice on any travel health issue including vaccinations, essential trip planning and safety tips, prevention of an expanded list of travel-related infectious diseases, altitude illness, motion sickness, sunburn, medical tourism, and much more.
USAID FIELD OPERATIONS GUIDE
The Field Operations Guide from USAID delivers disaster assessment and response information and includes chapters and appendices ranging from information on populations at risk to commonly used acronyms, all arranged in an outline format.
Relief News puts the latest news at your fingertips with a collection of RSS feeds from trusted non-profit groups, international organizations, and government agencies. Feeds are from the Red Cross, United Nations, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), ReliefWeb, and more.
CoRESPOND EMERGING TOPICS
The UC San Diego Earth2.0/COVID-19 Response is a multidisciplinary effort to respond to the COVID-19 global pandemic. As part of that effort, the agile response hotline CoRESPOND allows rapid communication from front-line providers and researchers who need help, to appropriate groups who then mobilize to crowdsource, research, vet, summarize and re-distribute findings in a timely fashion.
Prime PubMed Search
Prime provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted disaster relief journals. Link to the fully-integrated Prime service where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Highlight and note-taking
• Citations and abstracts from disaster journals
• Advanced Search helps to find topics fast
• Recently Viewed
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.6
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 09, 2014 New version 1.8
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.9
- August 01, 2015 New version 1.10
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.11
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.12
- December 22, 2015 New version 1.13
- February 14, 2016 New version 1.14
- March 15, 2016 New version 1.15
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.16
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.20
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.24
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.25