* Bug fixes
* Daily updates to Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak Guidelines:
▪ "What's New" in the outbreak - cases, public health measures, clinical advances
▪ Epidemic curves and graphs
▪ Clinical trials underway
▪ Expert searches of PubMed medical literature
▪ And more...
**Now includes Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak Guidelines, an exclusive resource developed to help the health care community stay up-to-date with this rapidly changing infectious disease**
Relief Central is a free mobile and web resource developed by staff and friends of Unbound Medicine. It includes the latest versions of The World Factbook from the CIA, CDC Health Information for International Travel (The Yellow Book), Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines, the Field Operations Guide from USAID, Prime PubMed Search, and Relief News from the Red Cross, United Nations, US Centers for Disease Control, CDC, FEMA, and more.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) GUIDELINES
Coronavirus Guidelines, updated regularly, includes the latest developments regarding this deadly virus (also known as 2019-nCoV; SARS-CoV-2) as well as an interactive Preparedness Checklist (CDC), Case Definitions, Clinical Syndromes, Infection Control, Lab Diagnosis, Treatment recommendations, and links to references/resources.
THE WORLD FACTBOOK
The World Factbook from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) contains detailed information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 266 world countries and territories.
CDC YELLOW BOOK (Health Information for International Travel)
The Yellow Book presents up-to-date advice on any travel health issue including vaccinations, essential trip planning and safety tips, prevention of an expanded list of travel-related infectious diseases, altitude illness, motion sickness, sunburn, medical tourism, and much more.
USAID FIELD OPERATIONS GUIDE
The Field Operations Guide from USAID delivers disaster assessment and response information and includes chapters and appendices ranging from information on populations at risk to commonly used acronyms, all arranged in an outline format.
Relief News puts the latest news at your fingertips with a collection of RSS feeds from trusted non-profit groups, international organizations, and government agencies. Feeds are from the Red Cross, United Nations, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), ReliefWeb, and more.
Prime PubMed Search
Prime provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted disaster relief journals. Link to the fully-integrated Prime service where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Highlight and note-taking
• Citations and abstracts from disaster journals
• Advanced Search helps to find topics fast
• Recently Viewed
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.6
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 09, 2014 New version 1.8
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.9
- August 01, 2015 New version 1.10
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.11
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.12
- December 22, 2015 New version 1.13
- February 14, 2016 New version 1.14
- March 15, 2016 New version 1.15
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.16
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.20
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.24