This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
The Dermatology DDx app from Unbound Medicine delivers visual, point-of-care guidance for establishing the diagnosis of skin disorders. This powerful, photo-intensive database allows users to search, view side-by-side variations of each skin disorder, easily zoom in on any of the high-resolution images, and instantly link to similar conditions to ensure accurate diagnosis. Each entry also contains clinical history, physical findings, and treatment options.
Features of Dermatology DDx include:
• 600+ high-quality images presented with common variations in presentation
• Point-of-care guidance for 160+ dermatologic conditions
• Cross reference links to differential diagnoses
• History and treatment within each entry
• Appendix charting potencies of topical steroids
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Full Text Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Authors: Thomas P. Habif, MD; James L. Campbell Jr., MD, MS; M. Shane Chapman, MD; James G.H. Dinulos, MD; Kathryn A. Zug, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5