The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Used by tens of thousands of health professionals worldwide. Purchase includes access to the official Tabers.com website
ABOUT TABER'S MEDICAL DICTIONARY:
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, wherever you need it. Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals today.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 photos, 32,000 audio pronunciations, 100+ videos, and more than 600 Patient Care Statements from the latest edition. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions and provides nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, and updates.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more at the Taber's website.
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 100+ videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Enhanced Search help you find topics quickly
• Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 02, 2011 New version 1.6
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.8
- March 24, 2012 New version 1.9
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.10
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.11
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.12
- June 08, 2013 New version 1.13
- October 01, 2013 New version 1.14
- December 25, 2013 New version 1.15
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.16
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.17
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.22
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.23