This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
ABOUT DISASTER NURSING
Public health emergencies have become all too common. They are unpredictable and include man-made disasters like a nuclear meltdown or mass shootings, weather-related events like tsunamis and earthquakes, and infectious disease epidemics. Disaster Nursing can help you stay ahead of the disaster cycle and ensure that you are prepared for any situation whether you’re in the field, at a hospital, or a student in the classroom. Each topic contains the need-to-know information that can be searched and navigated quickly saving precious time. This life-saving app can be downloaded directly to a smartphone and tablet and requires no internet connection to use it after the initial download which can make all the difference during a public emergency.
• Broad and comprehensive coverage of almost every disaster situation
• Guidelines detailing the basics of how to manage an emergency
• Individual indexes for natural disasters, man-made disasters, infectious disease, and more
• Entries including the details for dealing with each situation including an clear objectives, environmental effects, assessment, response, recovery, and more
• Detailed coverage of procedures such as decontamination, isolation, and quarantine
• References with links to the citations for the information
• Universal Search to help you find topics quickly
• Favorites for bookmarking important topics
Author: Tener Goodwin Veenema, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN; Clifton P. Thornton, MSN, BS, RN, CNMT, CPNP
Publisher: Unbound Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- December 01, 2015 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4