This latest update provides design and interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using RNotes.
** The essential clinical companion for nurses and students **
**Now includes highlighting and notes functionality**
RNotes is a quick-reference application that puts the latest clinically-focused nursing information at your fingertips, helping you improve patient care. Find answers fast by browsing or searching, then review clinical findings, collaborative management, and quick-read information along with full-color images and charts. The latest edition also helps students prepare for the NCLEX examinations by noting topics that are covered on the exam.
• Answers to the questions faced in clinical rotations
• New topics including wound cultures, sepsis, intravenous access, and more
• Full-color images and figures
• NCLEX icons indicating topics found on licensure exam
• Step-by-step procedures and enhanced physical assessment guidance
• Details for interpreting ECG, lab values, priority interventions, and more
• Convenient tables and charts for finding information quickly
• Ability to make custom notes and highlights within entries
• Nursing alerts highlighting critical safety information
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important topics
Author: Ehren Myers
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- March 01, 2015 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4