* Updated icons and banners
* Interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using RNotes.
** The essential clinical companion for nurses and students **
**Now includes highlighting and notes functionality**
RNotes is a quick-reference application that puts the latest clinically-focused nursing information at your fingertips, helping you improve patient care. Find answers fast by browsing or searching, then review clinical findings, collaborative management, and quick-read information along with full-color images and charts. The latest edition also helps students prepare for the NCLEX examinations by noting topics that are covered on the exam.
• Answers to the questions faced in clinical rotations
• New topics including wound cultures, sepsis, intravenous access, and more
• Full-color images and figures
• NCLEX icons indicating topics found on licensure exam
• Step-by-step procedures and enhanced physical assessment guidance
• Details for interpreting ECG, lab values, priority interventions, and more
• Convenient tables and charts for finding information quickly
• Ability to make custom notes and highlights within entries
• Nursing alerts highlighting critical safety information
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important topics
Author: Ehren Myers
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- March 01, 2015 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4
- October 08, 2021 New version 1.5