This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Diseases & Disorders.
ABOUT DISEASES & DISORDERS
Diseases & Disorders is a must-have reference for every nurse and nursing student. With complete coverage of more than 240 medical conditions encountered in nursing practice, you can quickly access the information you need to effectively plan and deliver patient care. Practical recommendations are supported by concise descriptions of how the human body is altered by disease and clear rationales for medications and tests. Comprehensive coverage includes everything from assessment and nursing diagnosis, to delivery of treatment and discharge planning making this an excellent reference for nurses working in community and clinical settings and students transitioning from the classroom to patient care.
• Up-to-date details on over 240 diseases and disorders
• Comprehensive entries include: causes, additional considerations, assessment, diagnosis, planning, documentation, discharge guidelines, and more
• Diagnosis Related Groups categories from the Health Care Financing Administration
• The primary nursing diagnosis for each disease and disorder
• Pharmacologic Highlights tables for details of the most commonly used drugs
• Expanded coverage of Global Health Considerations
• Evidence-Based Practice sections featuring relevant research studies
• Advanced Search helps find topics fast
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilyn S. Sommers, PhD, RN, FAAN; Ehriel F. Fannin, PhD(c), RN, CNL
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- October 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5