* 2020 Content Update
* New app icon
* Bug Fixes
Thank you for using CDC Yellow Book. If you have any questions regarding this app, please contact Unbound Medicine customer support.
**U.S. Government’s Most Current and Trusted Travel Health Guidelines**
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – Experience the Yellow Book to see the value of having trusted travel information when and where it's needed.
ABOUT YELLOW BOOK
The fully revised and updated 2020 CDC Yellow Book app delivers the U.S. government’s most current travel health guidelines, including pre-travel vaccine recommendations, destination-specific health advice, and easy-to-reference maps, tables, and charts. Authored by a team of the world’s most esteemed travel medicine experts, this app best codifies the U.S. Government’s latest travel guidelines to staying healthy anywhere in the world.
Review dedicated topics on emerging infectious disease threats such as Zika, Ebola, and MERS, new cholera vaccine recommendations, updated guidance on the use of antibiotics to treat traveler’s diarrhea, special considerations for unique types of travel (i.e. wilderness expeditions, work-related travel, and studying abroad), and fully revised advice for specific destinations in international travel.
• Pre-travel vaccinations and preventative care
• Destination specific guidelines with sections on Cuba and Burma
• Advice for travelers with specific health needs (pregnant women, travelers with chronic illness, etc.)
• Practical tips for last minute or resource limited travelers
• Recommendations for air crews, humanitarian workers, missionaries, and others who provide care and support overseas
• Easy to use reference maps, tables, and charts
• Notes for making custom notes and highlights within entries
• Full Text Search to find specific topics quickly
• "Favorites" for bookmarking important topics
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Gary W. Brunette
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.4