This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
** The comprehensive and concise resource for women’s healthcare available exclusively from Unbound Medicine**
ABOUT OBSTETRICS, GYNECOLOGY, AND INFERTILITY:
Featuring the full contents of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Infertility latest 7th edition, this resource provides concise, actionable answers for clinical problems faced in daily practice. This valuable guide has been used by a wide range of women’s health clinicians, including students, residents, physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses for over 25 years. Key information was carefully selected and presented for quick reference in fast-read format and over 600 tables, figures and algorithms.
• Consult over 850 topics
• Receive regular updates to the content
• View more than 600 tables, flowcharts and figures for quick reference
• Highlight and take notes within any entry
• Find topics fast with Universal Index Search
• Bookmark “Favorites” to quickly jump to important entries
CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• Purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for $29.99 at the end of your 1-year term, unless you turn off auto-renew. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• This app will automatically renew annually at the current renewal rate ($29.99) and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Authors: John D. Gordon MD, Jan T. Rydfors MD, Maurice L. Druzin MD, Yona Tadir MD, Yasser El-Sayed MD, John Chan MD, Dan Lebovic MD, Elizabeth Langen MD, Katherine Fuh MD
Publisher: Scrub Hill Press, Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 16, 2019 Initial release