The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
**Features the latest, 20th Edition Content**
The most trusted brand in medical content delivered on a concise, easy-to-navigate platform.
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice. The Manual also includes abundant quick reference tables, plus concise text―providing rapid access to bedside information when decisions need to be made quickly. This feature-rich summary guide covers all diseases and conditions commonly seen in inpatient general medicine, so you can be sure to find invaluable content directly to your workflow and practice.
Harrison's Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
• Latest 20th edition
• Quick reference tables, and charts
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Detailed diagnostic guidelines
• Up-to-date treatment recommendations
• Improved index for more straightforward navigation on your device
• Universal Index and Full Text Searches guarantee you find topics quickly
• 'Favorites' for bookmarking notable entries
• Includes access to full contents and features on companion website
Editors: J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education/Medical
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 29, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.8
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.9
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.10
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.12
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.14
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.15
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.16