This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Medicine Central.
ABOUT MEDICINE CENTRAL
Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and PubMed access.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
Included in Medicine Central:
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) is a best-selling app that features details on over 1,100 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide is a 5-star app that delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
Quickly search the complete PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles which can be easily shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Prime PubMed Search contains a powerful, exclusive feature called Grapherence™ which delivers a new way to visually explore the interrelationship and relevance of medical literature.
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Browse the full PubMed journal database
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Full Text Search – find topics fast across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3
- August 21, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.8
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.9
- October 04, 2015 New version 1.10
- March 05, 2016 New version 1.11
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.16