This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
** Yamada: The Most Trusted Name in Gastroenterology **
ABOUT YAMADA’S GASTROENTEROLOGY HANDBOOK
Yamada’s Gastroenterology Handbook is the premier GI resource used both in the classroom and on the medical ward. It features the essential information needed for the proper assessment and management of all gastroenterological symptoms and conditions. This powerful resource has been split into three major sections – symptom-based evaluation, disease-based management, and multiple choice tests and practice – and covers everything a gastroenterologist is likely to encounter in daily practice. Download the app to your smartphone and tablet to have the most trusted GI guidance available anytime, anywhere – no internet connection necessary.
• Management algorithms for proper evaluation of the patient
• Detailed entries including clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, management, complications, and more
• Tables and images to reinforce key concepts
• Call out boxes highlighting key practice points, discussion, potential pitfalls, and more
• Case studies for context and more accurate diagnosis
• Multiple-choice chapter tests and study guides for self-assessment
• Ability to make custom notes and highlights within entries
• Common abbreviations seen in gastroenterology
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Full Text Search to help you find topics quickly
• Favorites for bookmarking important topics
Editor: Tadataka Yamada, MD
Associate Editor: John M. Inadomi , MD
Contributing Authors: Renuka Bhattacharya, MD, Jason A. Dominitz, MD, MHS, Joo Ha Hwang, MD, PhD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 30, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3