This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Clinical Anesthesia Procedures.
** Trusted Anesthesia Guidance from the Massachusetts General Hospital **
This powerful tool includes proven clinical guidelines in a fast read format for preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative anesthesia procedures. Written by the residents, fellows, and staff from the Anesthesia Department at the renowned Massachusetts General Hospital, Clinical Anesthesia Procedures is a trusted resource leading to safe pre-, intra-, and post-operative patient care. The latest edition of this resource emphasizes the clinical fundamentals needed by practicing anesthesiologists, anesthesia residents, nurse anesthetists, and trainees at the point of care.
Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the MGH features:
• Comprehensive guidelines for the safe administration of anesthesia
• Clinical fundamentals for perioperative care, critical care, and pain management
• Detailed images, tables, and charts to illustrate key concepts
• Concise recommendations from 80+ trusted contributors
• Anesthetic drug quick reference with indications, dosage, effect, and more
• Advanced Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Editor: Wilton C. Levine, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- April 10, 2013 Initial release
- October 01, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.5