This latest update provides updates to enhance the performance of this app.
If you have further questions, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Prime: PubMed Journals & Tools.
The free Prime app connects you to the most up-to-date journal citations and abstracts from the complete PubMed database. In addition to the ability to perform powerful searches and link to the publisher’s full text articles, Prime also provides a number of exclusive tools not available anywhere else creating a one-of-a-kind user experience.
- Search: Perform evidence-based searches by keyword, author, or journal then link to full text articles.
- Organize: Bookmark and Tag important articles and searches to quickly return to them later
- Share: Share articles directly from the app via Email, Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Dropbox, and more
- Grapherence®: Unbound’s unique search option allows you to visually explore the influence and interrelationships among journal articles
- For You: Discover new articles in a feed designed specifically for you based on how you use the app
- Browse: Select specific journals you want to follow and receive alerts when new articles are published
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence® is Unbound’s interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
ABOUT UNBOUND MEDICINE
With 50+ premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines powerful software with best-selling content to deliver clinical answers wherever you need them. Top-selling apps include Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX) Guide, Davis’s Drug Guide, 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Harriet Lane Handbook, The Washington Manual, Nursing Central™, and Diagnosaurus DDx.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- July 18, 2016 New version 2.0
- November 23, 2016 New version 2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.4
- September 04, 2019 New version 2.5
- October 09, 2019 New version 2.7
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.8