This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Bates' Pocket Guide.
*Featuring the Latest Content*
ABOUT THE BATES' GUIDE:
The Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking contains the critical information needed to obtain a meaningful health history, conduct a thorough physical exam, and interpret the findings quickly and accurately. Locate answers fast and review step-by-step techniques and possible findings using the distinctive two-column format and more than 550 images.
•Over 130 detailed topics with step-by-step instructions
• Updated full-color images (550+) illustrating procedures and findings
• Two-column layout optimized for smartphones and tablets
• Descriptions of special examination techniques
• Differential diagnoses for common, normal, and abnormal findings
• Highlight and take notes within any entry
• Advanced Search helps find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Lynn S. Bickley, MD, FACP
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- May 31, 2013 Initial release
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.3
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.7