- iOS 9 Bug Fix
** Easy-To-Understand Medical Recommendations – No Doctor-Speak **
** Please Note: The Merck Manual Home Symptoms Guide can only be downloaded in the United States App Store **
Headaches. Sore throats. Nosebleeds. Everyone experiences symptoms such as these, but are they indicators of a larger medical problem? Should you visit the emergency room, head to the doctor’s office, or treat the symptom from home?
The Merck Manual Go-To Home Guide for Symptoms is a mobile app derived from the world’s most widely used medical reference. It delivers expert guidance on how to respond to specific medical symptoms. Simply search for one or more of your symptoms on your tablet or smartphone, and you will quickly find clear recommendations for how to proceed, without complicated medical jargon.
• Easy-to-understand descriptions of 100+ common medical problems
• Clear recommendations for when to see a doctor
• Warning signs for symptoms where concern is indicated
• Helpful figures, tables, and charts
• Summary of Causes, Evaluation, and Treatment
• Prevention and Age-related recommendations
• Appendix describing common medical tests
• Universal Index Search to help you find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editor: Robert S. Porter, MD
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2