* Bug fixes
Please contact Unbound Support with any questions regarding this latest update.
ABOUT GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS - JOHNS HOPKINS MANUAL
The Gynecology and Obstetrics - Johns Hopkins Manual provides on-the-spot answers to obstetrical and gynecological questions faced by students, residents, and clinicians. This trusted, comprehensive mobile resource includes basic and high-risk obstetrics, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and a full range of gynecologic diseases and oncology. Extensive use of detailed figures and tables throughout the app enhance the user experience and clarify difficult topics.
• Detailed figures for enhanced learning
• Easy-to-use outline format
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Frequently used drugs with dosages
• Coverage of Women’s Health Care, Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynecologic Oncology, and more
• New sections on female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and general surgery in obstetrics and gynecology.
• New topics cover multifetal pregnancy, substance abuse, psychiatric diseases, neoplastic diseases, hereditary cancer syndromes, and more
• Recent advancements in conception, infertility, genetics, and prenatal diagnosis
• Highlight and make custom notes within any entry
• Advanced Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Betty Chou, MD; Jessica L. Bienstock, MD, MPH; Andrew J. Satin, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- September 13, 2015 Initial release
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.6
- October 14, 2021 New version 1.7