This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
ABOUT GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS - JOHNS HOPKINS MANUAL
The Gynecology and Obstetrics - Johns Hopkins Manual provides on-the-spot answers to obstetrical and gynecological questions faced by students, residents, and clinicians. This trusted, comprehensive mobile resource includes basic and high-risk obstetrics, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and a full range of gynecologic diseases and oncology. Extensive use of detailed figures and tables throughout the app enhance the user experience and clarify difficult topics.
• Detailed figures for enhanced learning
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Frequently used drugs with dosages
• Coverage of Women’s Health Care, Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynecologic Oncology,
• Latest information on minimally invasive surgical procedures
• Recent advancements in conception, infertility, genetics, and prenatal diagnosis
• Highlight and make custom notes within any entry
• Full Text Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Clark T. Johnson, MD, MPH; Jennifer L. Hallock, MD; Jessica L. Bienstock, MD, MPH; Harold E. Fox, MD, MSc; Edward E. Wallach, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- September 13, 2015 Initial release
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5