This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Taylor's Clinical Skills.
ABOUT TAYLOR’S CLINICAL NURSING SKILLS HANDBOOK
Taylor’s Clinical Nursing Skills Handbook delivers guidance on how to perform more than 180 basic and advanced nursing skills at the point of care. Easily locate a particular skill and follow the step-by-step instructions on smartphone and tablet.
This app contains hundreds of illustrations and photos to help demonstrate key techniques for each skill. Rationales accompany each nursing action to promote a deeper understanding of the principles supporting nursing care.
• Step-by-step presentation of 180+ nursing skills
• Full-color photographs illustrate key steps
• Two-column format provides scientific rationales for each action
• Critical information highlighted throughout the resource
• Icons reinforce crucial patient safety steps to reduce errors
• Skill variations present alternatives for equipment or technique
• Presentation highlights the keys of the nursing process
• New delegation considerations based on American Nurses Association (ANA) and National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
• Documentation guidelines ensures accuracy in performance and findings
• Full TextSearch helps you find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Pamela Lynn, MSN, RN
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- May 06, 2015 Initial release
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 09, 2015 New version 1.3
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.5