This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
The Osler Survival Guide has been designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians. It serves as a practical reference for various clinical problems encountered during residency and in your medical career. This unique app carefully distills complex material into need-to-know information that is easily accessible and rapidly viewed helping health care professionals raise the standards of care and improve patient safety.
* Consult need-to-know information from experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine
* Complex material presented in easy-to-understand format
* Coverage of each major sub-specialty within internal medicine
* Link directly to journal abstracts and full text
* Bookmark frequently viewed topics
* Locate answers quickly with Universal Index Search
Editor-in-Chief: Theodore W. James
Senior Editor: Sanjay V. Desai, M.D.
Assistant Editor:William Bain, M.D.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- October 11, 2015 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3