This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using 5-Minute Emergency Medicine.
** Latest 5th Edition Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult delivers practical, quick-read information on over 600 medical conditions seen in emergency medicine directly to your smartphone and tablet. Search and browse for answers in concise topics organized to help save valuable time. Written and edited by practicing clinicians, this mobile resource is ideal for confirming accurate diagnoses and beginning treatment in the fast-paced environment seen in urgent and emergent care.
• Fully-updated details on 600+ topics found in emergency medicine
• Diagnoses spanning from pre-hospital to disposition stage
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• New cutting-edge topics including: bath salt poisoning, polyneuropathy, leukocystosis, and more
• Helpful Pearls and Pitfalls to help avoid common errors
• ICD-9, ICD-10, and SNOMED codes listed in each entry
• Universal Index Search to find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Jeffrey J. Schaider, MD; Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH; Stephen R. Hayden, MD; Richard E. Wolfe, MD; Adam Z. Barkin, MD, MPH; Philip Shayne, MD; Peter Rosen, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 30, 2014 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5