Includes content from the latest (6th) edition, plus platform enhancements that help improve the performance of the app.
** Latest 6th Edition Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult delivers practical, quick-read information on over 600 medical conditions seen in emergency medicine directly to your smartphone and tablet. Search and browse for answers in concise topics organized to help save valuable time. Written and edited by practicing clinicians, this mobile resource is ideal for confirming accurate diagnoses and beginning treatment in the fast-paced environment seen in urgent and emergent care.
• Fully-updated details on 600+ topics found in emergency medicine
• Basics, Diagnosis, Treatment, Follow-up
• Diagnoses spanning from pre-hospital to disposition stage
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Features new information—based on the latest practice guidelines and theoretical developments—and new approaches to diagnosis and management.
• Helpful Pearls and Pitfalls to help avoid common errors
• Advanced Search help find terms across all topics
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Jeffrey J. Schaider, MD; Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH; Stephen R. Hayden, MD; Richard E. Wolfe, MD; Adam Z. Barkin, MD, MPH; Philip Shayne, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 30, 2014 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.6