STS CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY
STS Cardiothoracic Surgery is the most complete and authoritative digital resource of cardiothoracic surgical information in the world. It provides a rich, multimedia educational experience that includes regularly updated content in cardiac surgery (adult cardiac and congenital) and general thoracic surgery.
This comprehensive resource includes more than 500 high-quality, hand-drawn medical illustrations, plus over 2000 photographs, tables and surgical videos. It is accessible anytime, anywhere on your mobile devices.
STS Cardiothoracic Surgery includes the following sections:
• Pearson’s General Thoracic Surgery
• Adult and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
◦ Adult Cardiac
◦ Pediatric and Congenital (coming soon)
• The most current, continuously updated resource available in the specialty, authored and edited by the leading surgeons from around the world
• Rich, multimedia content with high-quality medical illustrations and surgical videos
• Online and mobile platforms offering home, office, or point-of-care reference 24/7/365
• Comprehensive collection of 330+ interactive chapters in all main cardiothoracic surgery domains
• Updated and expanded of the popular Pearson’s Thoracic textbook for general thoracic surgery
• Newly written content for adult cardiac and congenital
• Cornerstone of the CT surgery curriculum in training programs throughout the US (the curriculum includes additional educational activities, nationally benchmarked quizzes and self-assessment, progress reports)
• Much-needed resource outside of the US where no like product currently exists
EDITORS: William A. Baumgartner, MD, Professor of Cardiac Surgery, Johns Hopkins Medicine; Jeffrey P. Jacobs, MD, Professor of Surgery, University of Florida; John E. Mayer, MD, Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School; Gail E. Darling MD, FRCSC Professor of Thoracic Surgery, University of Toronto
PUBLISHER: The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
POWERED BY: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
How It Works:
• Install the app on your device.
• Open the app, enter your Society of Thoracic Surgeons username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
- August 06, 2021 Initial release