- Updated with NEW 2022 Edition content
- Bug Fixes
- Updated banners and icons
Questions about IV Medications? Please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
**New 2022 Edition Content**
Trusted for over 45 years, Intravenous Medications contains everything needed for the safe and effective administration of IV drugs. Updated annually, this comprehensive resource contains detailed monographs that include dosage, administration, contraindications, precautions, interactions, antidotes, and more. This app helps nurses, nursing students, and health professionals avoid errors by using the built-in calculator to determine precise dilution and rate of administration. Download this app to see how it will build confidence and help you provide better patient care with its intuitive, quick-access format.
Features of Intravenous Medications 2022 include:
• 400+ detailed generic and trade name IV drug monographs
• Annual updates
• New monographs featuring recently FDA approved drugs
• Helpful calculator and charts for dilution and rate of administration
• Black Box Warnings highlighting critical information
• Blue-screened text call attention to important circumstances that may not warrant Black Box Warnings.
• Life-stage dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients
• Updated drug interactions, precautions, alerts, and patient teaching instructions for all IV drugs
• Dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential clinical information
• Advanced Search help you find terms fast
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete IV Medications mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your iTunes account will be charged $49.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open Apple's “Settings” app and tap on the “iTunes & App Store" entry. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and login. Tap subscriptions, then tap the subscription you wish to manage.
• NOTE: If you choose not to purchase a subscription, content will no longer be viewable after the free trial period.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current 12 month period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($49.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Shelly Rainforth Collins, PharmD, BCGP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 21, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.5
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.7
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.8
- October 15, 2021 New version 1.9