Thank you for using Drug Interactions with Updates. This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
Latest improvements include:
- Optimized for new larger iPhones (XS, XR, and XS Max)
- Support for iOS 12
- Support for multitasking on the iPad
- Enhanced landscape view
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
** Download the App to View a Free Video Preview **
ABOUT DRUG INTERACTIONS
The Drug Interactions app from The Medical Letter® provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between multiple medications.
Start by searching for drugs by both generic and brand name and add them to a list has been built into the app. All known interactions between all selected drugs can then be sorted alphabetically or by significance.
Detailed monographs about each interaction are provided so you can find recommendations for precautionary measures, links to supporting literature in PubMed, and much more. Drugs and interactions are updated regularly so you can always ensure safe drug administration and patient safety.
• Unbiased drug information – no advertising or pharmaceutical influence
• Regular updates for 1-year
• Search box for locating interactions by generic and brand names
• Ability to create a list of multiple drugs and view all interactions
• Drug interactions sorted by significance or name
• Interaction details including precautionary measures, management, and more
• Lists of all interactions for any specific drug
• References with links to the supporting literature in PubMed
• Favorites for bookmarking important interactions
Note: Purchase includes 1-year subscription to Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter, which includes regular updates.
CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• Purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for $49.99 at the end of your 1-year term, unless you turn off auto-renew. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• This app will automatically renew annually at the current renewal rate ($49.99) and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marie Pflomm, Pharm.D.; Susan Daron, Pharm.D.; Corinne Morrison, Pharm.D.; Michael Viscusi, Pharm.D.
Publisher: The Medical Letter®
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release