- iOS 9 Bug Fix
** The Top-Rated Merck Manual App delivered via Unbound's Award-Winning Platform **
** Please Note: The Merck Manuals - Professional can only be downloaded from the United States App Store **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showcasing Merck Manual’s expert-written entries with detailed diagnosis and management information.
ABOUT THE MERCK MANUAL
The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy is the world’s most widely used medical reference. Now, you can access this resource anytime, anywhere on your smartphone and tablet. The Merck Manual helps students and healthcare professionals diagnose and treat patients with contributions from more than 300 medical experts in all fields of medicine. The clinically-focused entries are arranged by topic, symptom, or section and include quick disease overviews and helpful navigation tools make it easy to find answers at the point of care.
• Detailed entries written by 300+ trusted medical experts
• Hundreds of high resolution images and videos
• Disease topics containing general principles, diagnosis, treatment, and more
• Outlines at the bottom of entries with links to related content
• Useful symptoms index to help find answers fast
• New information for treating geriatric patients
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Robert S. Porter, MD; Justin L. Kaplan, MD
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Merck Manual - Professional app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year.
- October 27, 2011 New version 1.4
- January 26, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.8
- April 08, 2014 New version 1.9
- September 27, 2015 New version 1.10