This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
The Nephrology Guide of the Massachusetts General Hospital is an up-to-date, quick reference for the diagnosis and management of patients with acute and chronic kidney disease as well as common electrolyte and acid-base disorders. It was developed for generalists—students,
residents, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants—as well as nephrology fellows, attendings, and dialysis nurses.
Over 150 topics are authored by nephrology experts at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and include more than 320 tables, charts, figures, images, and carefully organized lists. Hard to find information such as considerations for special populations (e.g., patients with diabetes, cancer, lupus, HIV) are also included. The Guide is fully integrated with Unbound Medicine’s Prime PubMed allowing users to link from literature references to full citations, abstracts, and full-text journal articles provided by the publisher.
With the Guide you can:
* Consult more than 150 topics in bulleted, fast-read format
* Review 320+ tables with quick synopses of clinical considerations
* Find detailed sections on dialysis and kidney transplantation
* Stay current with regular updates delivered automatically
* Highlight and make custom notes within topics
* Link to the primary literature using Prime PubMed
* Search by specific keywords to find topics fast
* Bookmark 'Favorites' and organize them using popular tagging feature
Purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your Nephrology Guide of the Massachusetts General Hospital subscription automatically renews at the current rate of $49.99 unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current 1-year period, which can be done in account settings. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year. Should you choose not to renew, you will be able to continue to use the content however will not receive updates.
Editor: Eliot Heher, MD, Medical Director, MGH Kidney Transplant Program
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 16, 2019 Initial release