* New Feature - Ability to filter notes and highlighted entries
* Enhanced graphics support for larger iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screens
* New 11th edition available for purchase
** New 11th Edition available **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to review authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases.
ABOUT THE MERCK VETERINARY MANUAL
The Merck Veterinary Manual, 11th edition, is the most comprehensive mobile resource for veterinary professionals and students. Conveniently accessible on any handheld device, it contains authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases. More than 1,100 full-color images, audio examples, videos, and links to related information enhance the expansive coverage of companion, production, exotic, and laboratory animals. The eleventh edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual is the essential app for any student or practicing veterinarian.
This latest update includes a new section on public health and zoonoses, expanded coverage of fish and aquaculture, new chapters on backyard poultry, toxicologic workplace hazards, and smoke inhalation.
• 1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
• Audio and video examples
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Cross-reference links to related topics
• Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Optimized iPad interface
Editors: Susan E. Aiello, DVM, ELS; Michael A. Moses, Michelle A. Steigerwald
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- February 15, 2015 Initial release
- October 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.3