- Improvements in User interface and reader
TerraGreen is one of the most respected monthly magazine dedicated to informing and enlightening its readers on issues of environment, energy, and sustainable development. Launched in 2004, TerraGreen has made an indelible impression on the minds of readers, both in India and across the world. Today, it enjoys a readership of over 40,000 and a subscriber base of close to 5,000. Helping the magazine along in its endeavour to take issues of absolute importance to the people is the fact that it is the only publication of its kind in the market; not only does it inform and educate, it does so in a subtle and reader-friendly manner. After all, the aim is to reach as many people as possible!
Table of contents
• News • Comments • Worldview • Features • In Conservation • Red Alert • Cover Story • Special Reports
• Perspective • TerraYouth • Wild Wonders • Green Product • Pioneer • Breakthrough • Review
• Environmental Research • Green Events • Wake-up Call
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $8.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- March 10, 2015 Initial release
- July 10, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 02, 2016 New version 6.1