This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Farmer’s Weekly is an agricultural magazine based in South Africa, targeting the whole of Southern Africa. The magazine is committed to advancing the interests of the region’s farmers and its agricultural industry by serving as a mouthpiece for the industry and by keeping its readers informed of the latest developments in the agricultural sector.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $8.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $17.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $35.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- November 11, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- July 15, 2015 New version 4.3
- June 21, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16