- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Where Boston magazine is the ultimate travel guide to the cities of Boston and Cambridge. Each issue not only takes travelers behind the scenes at such iconic sights and landmarks as Fenway Park, the Public Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, it probes the smartest cultural trends that travelers and visitors find interesting. From exploring the South End or the Seaport, to shopping in the Back Bay, Where Boston magazine is the traveler’s complete guide to go, and is designed to be as valuable for the first-time visitor as it is for the experienced traveler. Every month, the issue comes loaded with spotlights on great things to do, plus the Where® Guide, a quick-reference compilation of restaurants, activities and tours, art galleries, nightlife and entertainment, shopping destinations and more. Where® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, millions of travelers trust Where for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view. For more in-destination information and for travel ideas around the globe, head to www.wheretraveler.com .
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 13, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16