- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Tagg Magazine was created by women, for lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community to provide the queer women's community with a central source for lesbian culture, news, and events.
Tagg is an innovative, lesbian-focused magazine that is distributed throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware. Our readers are a diverse group of queer women—from young professionals to those with established families—who recognize a strong need for more coverage of the DC Metropolitan Area lesbian community.
- May 21, 2015 Initial release
- July 25, 2015 New version 4.3
- June 21, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16