- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience.
- iPhone X UI support.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Many young people (including myself - the author) who like jazz music, would like to learn to improvise, are missing some of the main points when studying improvisation. You can find many advices on the internet and they are all great for help. As many of you could notice, many times we meet with the most important process - transcribing. Speak Jazz magazine takes you across the most underestimated parts of the transcribing. The analysis, variations and importing. In each publication you'll find one transcription of a solo played by some great jazz musicians and will do a detailed work out with the few bars of that unique material.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- July 26, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 19, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 7.0