- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
We have a number of these ‘What..’ style magazines which are all vey useful and informative. These types of magazines are aimed at readers who want more information on a particular consumer product. In essence this magazine wants to give a bit more control back into the hands of the consumer and make them less at the mercy of the giant corporate companies out there who are just after one thing…as much cash as possible!
The magazine aims to be fully informative and help the average buyer to make the best choices for them. The mobile phone industry is a cramped and competitive world. Readers are more then likely getting bombarded by offers and adverts about the latest tariffs, deals and prices which can be completely overwhelming and disorientating.
What Mobile will give readers a great idea about which phones are the best right now. There are great ‘buyers guides’ which focus on giving honest opinions on the latest phones. The phones are rated by performance, features and usability so readers can see at a glance all the phone’s amenities. There will also be other critical elements discussed such as the battery life, video equipment and memory. What Mobile gives readers the facts straight up, unlike the vast majority of mobile phone sales people who are just after a quick sale and could neglect to mention a poor battery life or a dodgy feature which isn’t immediately apparent to the unsuspecting consumer.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 25, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 10, 2016 New version 6.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16