- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
ZBBZ is the latest addition to the Zaobao family of publications. ZBBZ stands for Zaobao Bao Zhi 《早报报志》, where “Bao Zhi" is a portmanteau of the Chinese words for "newspaper" and "magazine". The publication combines the intelligence of newspaper journalism with the sophistication of magazine design. Launched in 2009, ZBBZ is a high-end bilingual (English & Chinese) luxury magazine for the affluent and high-achieving reader who appreciates intelligent journalism and the finer things in life. To advertisers, ZBBZ is an excellent publication for anyone aiming at a readership of high net worth individuals. Readers can choose to read a story in Chinese or English or both. The “news-gazine" endeavours to offer readers an engaging reading experience in whichever language he or she chooses, but one does not replicate the other in content. ZBBZ aims to inspire readers to embrace new horizons, to make things happen, and to celebrate new ways of looking at life, through the eyes of those walking a few steps ahead. ZBBZ is spearheaded by Managing Editor Dr Ng King Kang, who is also a senior correspondent with Lianhe Zaobao.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 02, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 26, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- April 26, 2015 New version 4.1
- May 16, 2015 New version 4.2
- October 17, 2015 New version 4.4
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.2
- July 28, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 04, 2016 New version 6.10
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16