- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Woodworker West covers woodworking in the Western U.S., including news, opportunities, events, activities, shows, exhibitions, classes, and craftsman profiles. In addition, there are features of Tool & Techniques, Turning Topics, Education, David Marks answering questions, pictorials, and more. Your woodworking information source for both the hobbyist through the professional craftsman.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Six months subscription - $5.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $5.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16