- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Where Maui magazine is the ultimate insider’s travel guide on the “Valley Isle.” Each issue not only takes travelers behind the scenes at the iconic sights and landmarks, like Haleakalā National Park, but it also probes the island lifestyle and culture, which travelers and visitors will find of interest. Explore the island’s dramatic views, from the winding road to Hāna and white sand beaches of Wailea to the Boho-chic town of Paia and cowboy heritage of Makawao. Where Maui magazine is the traveler’s complete guide to go, and is designed to be as valuable for the first-time visitor as it is for the experienced traveler. Every issue comes loaded with the Where® Guide, a quick-reference compilation of editor’s picks on where to eat, activities and tours to take, things to do, art and design districts, nightlife and entertainment, shopping destinations and more. Where® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, millions of travelers trust Where for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view. For more in-destination information and for travel ideas around the globe, head to www.wheretraveler.com .
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 07, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16