This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Young Parents is a monthly parenting magazine for families with children up to age nine. It is the go-to guide for parents who value its local trend stories on everything from education to health, relevant tips from experts and comprehensive resources. Young Parents also offers two reads in one, with Young Parents Baby – the essential guide for parents with babies aged two and below – designed as a magazine within the magazine. The 25-year-old publication has won numerous awards, including Magazine of the Year (MPAS Awards 2011).
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- August 06, 2012 Initial release
- September 10, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 08, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 11, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 25, 2013 New version 1.4
- February 06, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 05, 2014 New version 3.1
- July 11, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 26, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- March 28, 2015 New version 3.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 4.3
- October 18, 2015 New version 4.4
- July 05, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 09, 2016 New version 6.10
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16