- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience.
- iPhone X UI support.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Chitralekha Group Started in 1950 by renowned journalist Vaju Kotak, the Chitralekha Group of Publications continues to hold its fort as an undisputed leader. The Group’s publications, which commenced its offering in the regional magazine space targeting the prosperous markets of Gujarat and Maharashtra, has since witnessed numerous developments and has forged far ahead in the course of its journey. With eight titles across various genres and languages, each of its publication targets audiences at virtually all psychographic and demographic levels. Family-oriented and eagerly awaited by its readers, it is small wonder then, that over the years, circulation figures have steadily marked a quantum leap for each magazine. Chitralekha Magazine Chitralekha, which launched its maiden issue in 1950, remains the favourite news weekly magazine of India’s most prosperous and conspicuously consuming community in India, the Gujaratis. Reaching over 110,000 homes per week in the financial capital of India – Mumbai, it is the largest selling magazine across periodicity and language. It beats all English and other language publications by a huge margin. Overall, it circulates over 240,000 copies per week and has retained its leadership position. Its Marathi sibling follows closely with a circulation of over 100,000 copies in Maharashtra. The news weeklies’ cutting-edge editorial strives to dig beneath the covers for stories to put forth to its readers in an unprejudiced and impartial manner. Chitralekha has thus become a trusted source of privileged information and is credited with inspiring journalism. The faith and loyalty of the readers, coupled with its massive reach amongst the rich and famous, makes it the lead vehicle for all lifestyle products in India, ensuring the advertisers an enormous return on their investments.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- December 20, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- May 11, 2012 New version 2.0
- May 21, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 09, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 19, 2012 New version 2.3
- March 01, 2013 New version 2.4
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- October 27, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- May 30, 2014 New version 3.1
- July 10, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 02, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- October 20, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- November 17, 2014 New version 3.3
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.0
- June 12, 2015 New version 4.3
- August 12, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 04, 2016 New version 6.10
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.0