- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Leading South African news magazine for black readers In the 1950's, DRUM was a pioneer of black journalism bringing together courageous investigative journalism and cutting-edge photojournalism for Africa. But DRUM isn't just about history. South Africa has changed a lot in the last 50 years, and DRUM has kept pace with these changes. Today it is a thoroughly modern magazine in touch with its readers. Our recipe for success is simple but effective: we give our readers what they want.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $74.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 11, 2014 New version 3.1
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 26, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.0
- April 30, 2015 New version 4.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 4.3
- June 22, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 10, 2016 New version 6.10
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16