- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience.
- iPhone X UI support.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Referred to as the Bible of Indian IT, DATAQUEST has constantly endeavored to highlight the major issues faced by the industry and users, publishing in-depth analyses of market trends and fast changing technologies. As the pioneer and leader of IT media in India since 1982, the magazine has consistently kept track of new developments in the IT industry and the corresponding information needs of the corporate user.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $18.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 26, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- August 01, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.0