- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Where Baltimore magazine guides travelers through the city and its eclectic neighborhoods. This take-away quarterly spotlights current events, local favorites and must-see landmarks like Mount Vernon’s Washington Monument and the American Visionary Art Museum. Every issue comes loaded with editor’s picks on where to eat, things to do, art districts to explore and shops to peruse plus map-coded listings that track what's happening in museums, galleries and performance stages. The guide is designed to be as valuable for the first-time visitor as it is for the well-acquainted business traveler. From quirky Hampden to the Inner Harbor's National Aquarium, Patterson Park to the cobblestone streets of Fells Point, Where Baltimore is the traveler’s complete guide to go. Where® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, millions of travelers trust Where for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view. For more in-destination information and for travel ideas around the globe, head to www.wheretraveler.com .
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 02, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 12, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16