- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
The Giants were as disappointed as all their fans to miss out on the playoffs. The remaking of the club has already started with the release of RB Ahmad Bradshaw and veterans LB Michael Boley and DT Chris Canty. Jerry Reese’s message was crystal clear: Being a huge part of a Super Bowl victory two years back doesn’t count for anything right now. Reese has countless other decisions to make during the coming months and TGI is the best place for you to keep track of all things Giants. Big Blue will be picking 19th overall in the first round of the draft before you know it. Make sure you’re as prepared for the offseason and draft as possible by remaining a faithful member of the TGI family!
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $18.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $34.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 05, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- July 03, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16