- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Mini4 is a bi-monthly guide to the best the market offers in terms of high-end scale modelcars. The magazine suggests the most interesting products for the collector. Quality evaluation and appeal for the collectors, also from a financial point of view, drive the selection. The readers can buy scale modelcars via direct link to the most desired choices to enrich their collections. By filtering an abundance of information from production and distribution company websites, forums and blogs, Mini4 provides the reader-collector exclusivity to the best information available.
As a webmagazine Mini4 has a distinct advantage by reaching the entire potential market, just-in-time with a “click” on the computer dashboard. Collectors can be involved in Mini4 through forums, social media like Facebook and Twitter and visual media like Instagram and Pinterest.
Mini4 size is 180 x 240 mm, made of 98 pages.
Each issue includes:
- What’s new: a comprehensive selection of oncoming novelties released by the most important manufacturers, including models specially created for local distributors and limited edition items.
- 3 to 4 monographs dedicated to models by major manufacturers, selected from the new
and the best sellers.
- Interviews with artists, creators of dioramas, manufacturers of masterpiece, one-off hand
built models and photographers.
- Interviews with scale modelcar collectors.
- Meetings with key experts of the scale modelcar and car industry
- Social media involvement to inspire pro-active team-spirit with readers and fans.
- Discontinued, sold-out models.
- Information about retailers and stockist.
- Store profiles, with the possibly of being active as a website/shop.
- Specialized auctions of collectibles.
- March 05, 2016 Initial release
- July 22, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.16