- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Where Philadelphia magazine is the ultimate metro Philadelphia travel guide. Each issue not only takes travelers behind the scenes at the iconic sights and landmarks of Independence National Historical Park, but it probes the smartest cultural trends that travelers and visitors will find of interest. From where to go and what to do in hot city districts like Midtown Village, Rittenhouse Square, Old City and East Passyunk, to where to find relaxation at local parks and spas, Where Philadelphia magazine is the traveler’s complete guide to go, and is designed to be as valuable for the first-time visitor as it is for the experienced traveler. Every issue comes loaded with the Where® Guide, a quick-reference compilation of editor’s picks on where to eat, activities and tours to take, things to do, art and design districts, nightlife and entertainment, shopping destinations and more. Where® is the world’s premier name in travel publishing. From magazines and books to maps and comprehensive digital content, Where gives travelers everything they need from a local perspective. Each year, millions of travelers trust Where for up-to-date information on where to go and what to see in more than 100 cities worldwide. Dynamic content created by local editors covers essential dining, shopping, attractions, entertainment options and more, all from an insider’s point of view. For more in-destination information and for travel ideas around the globe, head to www.wheretraveler.com .
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 01, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 07, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 6.16