- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience
- iPhone X UI support
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body set up under an Act of Parliament in the year 1959. The Institute as a part of its obligation regulates the profession of Cost and Management Accountancy. The Institute also pursues the vision of cost competitiveness, cost management, efficient use of resources and structured approach to cost accounting as the key drivers of the profession.
The Institute is also successfully publishing its pioneering Journal, ‘The Management Accountant’ since 1966. This Journal is being published keeping in mind the needs of the Cost and Management Accountants (CMA), and provides wide knowledge on the recent developments and changes in the global and national financial scenarios. The wide circulation and inputs from academicians, researchers and industry stalwarts are the keys to the success of this journal.
- December 29, 2014 Initial release
- June 10, 2015 New version 4.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.0